With DPM Diving you can take your Divemaster Course in Thailand, Indonesia, or start it Online and choose where to finish later.
Become a Divemaster in Gili Trawangan.
At DPM Diving Gili T. you’ll find a wide range of Divemaster Course Packages.
If you still need to get your Visa and enter Indonesia, you need to take a look at our DM + VISA FULL PACK unique proposition, including Visa, flight from Jakarta to Bali, trip from Bali to Gili T. and more!
Choose from a variety of options with accommodation in different types of facilities, such as hotels, bungalows, or villas.
All our Divemaster Programs include the Marine Ecology Specialty Course and certification.
DM COURSE + VISA FULL PACK
This full package is an easy option for those who still need to enter Indonesia and includes all you need to arrive from home to the Gilis:
- 5 Days Quarantine Hotel (Jakarta)
- PCR and tests
- Flight from Jakarta to Bali
- Boat trip from Bali to Gili T.
- Divemaster Course
- Accommodation during your course
DIVEMASTER + VISA FULL PACK
Starting at €1,954 – Choose where to stay and when to travel. We make it easy for you.
DIVEMASTER COURSE + ACCOMMODATION
DIVEMASTER COURSE + POOL VILLA
· 2 months stay: starting at 48 M IDR (€2,810)
· 1 month stay: starting at 33 M IDR (€1,894)
DIVEMASTER COURSE + BUNGALOW (A/C)
· 2 months stay: starting at 28 M IDR (€1,609)
· 1 month stay: starting at 22 M IDR (€1,264)
DIVEMASTER COURSE + ROOM (A/C)
· 2 months stay: starting at 22 M IDR (€1,264)
· 1 month stay: starting at 19 M IDR (€1,091)
DIVEMASTER + OTHER COURSES
- Open Water + Advanced + RR & Rescue + Divemaster= IDR32,000,000 (€1,839)
- Advanced + RR & Rescue + Divemaster= IDR27,500,000 (€1,578)
- RR & Rescue + Divemaster = IDR23,000,000 (€1,320)
MARINE ECOLOGY SPECIALTY
All our Divemaster packages include the Marine Ecology Specialty Course for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the Divemaster course take?
It can take from 4 to 8 weeks, according to your own needs.
- What certification level or experience is required?
To start with the Divemaster course you need to be certified as Stress & Rescue Diver.
- How many dives do I need to start with my Divemaster training?
To start with the Divemaster course you need a minimum of 40 logged dives. If you don’t have it yet, don’t worry! We can make a personalized plan for you to complete the dives required.
- Do I need to have my own full equipment?
We encourage our students to have their own full equipment, and we help you get great deals on all the dive gear you need. Anyway, if you can’t afford to buy everything together, you can use part of our equipment during your training.
- It’s SSI or PADI?
We work with SSI.
- Does the price include certification fees?
All fees and materials are included in the price. There are no hidden fees or extra costs to pay to get your certifications.
- Can I work as a Divemaster? What can I do?
As a Divemaster, you can work as a guide for certified divers. You can also assist Dive Instructors during recreational level courses.
- In what language will I learn?
Our Instructors in Gili can teach in English and Spanish, and you can also choose the language of your study material.