With DPM Diving you can take your Divemaster Course in Thailand, Indonesia, or start it Online and choose where to finish later.
Become a Divemaster in Koh Tao
At DPM Diving Koh Tao you’ll find a wide range of Divemaster Course Packages.
Choose from a variety of options with accommodation in different types of facilities, such as hotels, bungalows, or villas.
All our Divemaster Programs include the Marine Ecology Specialty Course and certification.
DIVEMASTER COURSE + ACCOMMODATION
DIVEMASTER COURSE + POOL VILLA
· 2 months stay: starting at 95,000 THB (€2,560)
· 1 month stay: starting at 65,000 THB (€1,752)
DIVEMASTER COURSE + ROOM (Private A/C)
· 2 months stay: starting at 55,000 THB (€1,482)
· 1 month stay: starting at 45,000 THB (€1,212)
DIVEMASTER COURSE + HOTEL ROOM
· 2 months stay: starting at 75,000 THB (€2,021)
· 1 month stay: starting at 55,000 THB (€1,482)
DIVEMASTER + OTHER COURSES
- Open Water + Advanced + RR & Rescue + Divemaster= 63,900 THB
- Advanced + RR & Rescue + Divemaster= 56,900 THB
- RR & Rescue + Divemaster= 48,900 THB
DIVING MASK FOR FREE
With any of our Divemaster packages, you’ll get a Scubapro dive mask for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the Divemaster course take?
It can take from 4 to 8 weeks, according to your own needs.
- What certification level or experience is required?
To start with the Divemaster course you need to be certified as Stress & Rescue Diver.
- How many dives do I need to start with my Divemaster training?
To start with the Divemaster course you need a minimum of 40 logged dives. If you don’t have it yet, don’t worry! We can make a personalized plan for you to complete the dives required.
- Do I need to have my own full equipment?
We encourage our students to have their own full equipment, and we help you get great deals on all the dive gear you need. Anyway, if you can’t afford to buy everything together, you can use part of our equipment during your training.
- It’s SSI or PADI?
We work with SSI.
- Does the price include certification fees?
All fees and materials are included in the price. There are no hidden fees or extra costs to pay to get your certifications.
- Can I work as a Divemaster? What can I do?
As a Divemaster, you can work as a Dive Guide, leading groups of certified divers. You can also assist Dive Instructors during recreational level courses.
- In what language will I learn?
Our Instructors in Koh Tao can teach in English and Spanish, and you can have your study material in any language you choose.